The main purpose the policy of MARAM GROUP SP. Z O.O. is to achieve full satisfaction all our clients and to provide them safe products.
- In our business we are guided by the principle to best meet the needs and requirements of our customers through continuous improvement of the quality of both the services offered and the business contacts established between our company and contractors Commercial. The company's entire effort is devoted to the constant control of the quality of the goods transported by the food industry, with particular emphasis on their health safety, through the comprehensive involvement of employees operating at all Levels of the company. Our entire fleet consists of low-carbon vehicles.
- We want the trademark to be associated with our clients with trust and professionalism, as well as reliable and professional service at every step of our business. We work so that the order of each of our customers is fully accurate and timely deliverd.
OUR PRIORITIES ARE
- In order to meet the growing legal requirements, developed and implemented, constantly improved, hazard analysis and critical control points System – HACCP and IFS Logistics Standard version 2.2.
- In the TRANSPORT/FORWARDING and LOGISTICS phases, we use good hygiene practices (GHP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to achieve the objectives of the Codex Alimentarius HACCP system, and the Act on Food safety and nutrition. All company’s personnel knows and applies the policies and procedures contained in the accompanying documentation.
- The company's management declares that it will endeavour to ensure that the food safety policy is fully implemented.
OŻARÓW MAZOWIECKI, 07 JANUARY 2019 r.
ROBERT MARCZAK, PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD